6.9.2012

Morning Musume, halleluja?

Morning Musume have always go with this.. about 4 main singer and others get few solos or not at all. We all know it right, somehow I'm really bored of that style. Come on those other girls can sing, why don't you let them show their talents in main songs?

I was really sad when Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa graduate ;_____: BUT after Takahashi graduate there came song... "Pyoco Pyoco Ultra"-- I was like "DAFUQ?!" that song and MV... -.- I hate it.
Thank god, next song was way better, "Renai Hunter". Song was good but one part in the dance was umm... funny xDDD Yeah but again we can see the main parts, Risa, Reina, Riho.

Next is their newest song "One Two Three" I like it a lot even I don't really like Riho. MV's was sparkling and outfits was awesome, I liked Haruka's hair but she look way more mature what she is xD

KEEP GOOD GOING MORNING MUSUME AND UFA, GIVE SOLOS FOR THE OTHERS TOO >D

~Riku

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti