5.9.2012

Good project with shitty leader

Project's are really sometimes.... One project kick me out without telling me -.-
I know that I was inactive but I didn't undertand the forums and I say that to them but they didn't reply to me anything and aafter while I notice that I can't get in the forums.. I asked why I get in and they say that I'm graduated.. nice~ thanks.
I PM to that graduate thing  back: "How nice that you tell me -.-", They reply: "you kind of dissapeared. I figured if I messaged you, you would have ignored it anyway." Me,"I wouldn't :// but yeah. Thanks for that about one week sorry that I disappoint you for been not active. I was just so confiused of new forums style. Good luck for future ^^"
I try to avoid drama in here... but I tell about this in Facebook group named "Dubbers Smap" and got reply's like this, ";A:", "-3- those people...", "Thats Horrable --", "omg what =/ i dont even", "Horrible.. That's cruel ugh!!"
Good to know there is people who understand me ;_________:
~Riku

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti