3.9.2012

Mistake

Today I made a little mistake... I forgot to go employment agency. I got text message to my phone and then I notice that I forgot it... Let's hope that they will give the per diem still goz I need it.

Otherwice I have been at my best friend house about 5 days guz her parents are in Turkish. She can't sleep alone in big house so I'm here with her. I will be in here to Thursday.

I'm really stressed these days. I have to call to hospital kitchen and ask for a job but I suck at talking to people in phone... I'm scared of it. I try to find power to call in there tomorrow.

2nd things is that we will go to "Tampere" in Friday. Me, Krystal and Evie. We go to see our dubbing friends first time. Why "Tampere"? well.. there is in that weekend "Tracon" anime and manga happening. I'm really excited to meet them x3 but sametime I really nervous guz I have never been in "Tampere" and I have never been in so big happening like "Tracon" I have only been in little one which is "Kitacon" and it's really small compare to "Tracon".
I wanna go to sing in there karaoke. I heard that there is a lot of KPOP songs<3 I wanna at least sing BEAST - Shock guz I love that song ^^ BUT there is a problem.. that place is full of cosplayers and I probably go in normal clothes so I will look really different to others in there -.-

~Riku



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti