3.11.2012

Happiness in my life right now!


You know there is always some kind of song what make you happy and sad..etc

Right now I have song what totally make my day happier!

BLOCK B - NILLILI MAMBO
-Awesome song! Rapping is epic and singing is amazing and WHOLE SONG IS PERFECT!

AILEE - I WILL SHOW YOU
-Song is perfect for those who's heart have broke! Even my heart really don't have.. if we are talking about guys guz I have never had a boyfriend (I know.. I'm 19-years-old) and never dated anyone.. FOREVER ALONE ;___; Anyways, Ailee's voice is amazing and beautiful. Song itself is just WOW! and the lyrics are damn~~~~<3

BTOB - WOW
-This song should have a prize!! It's so amazing!

BEAST - Midnight Sun
-Okkee~ I'm gonna post Japanese version of this song guz there is no Korean version MV.
Of course one of my number one kpo group song is in this list! xD I totally love this song and I don't care which version I listen guz I love this so much... okay I really love to watch my handsome oppas in the MV xDD

~Riku peace out!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti